You Are Not Alone
If you are in crisis, have a problem, are experiencing stress, marital or family discord, life transitions, work-life balance or just want to know how to live better and feel happier, you will benefit from professional counselling.
Counselling is confidential and client information is protected.
- I offer convenient telephone counselling and consults, as well as evening appointments.
- I offer short-term solution-focused counselling as well as in-depth psychotherapy.
I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC #2415) and a Registered Social Worker (RSW #10432)
I offer a wide variety of counselling options to meet your needs including:
- Convenient Telephone Counselling and Consults
- Wellness Plans (ex. stress, grief, work/life balance)
- Treatment Plans (ex. Anxiety, depression, trauma)
- Strategic Parenting Plans (ex. parenting, family, separation/divorce)
- Intimacy Builders (ex. relationship, couple)
- Conflict Resolution (ex. personal, professional, couple/family)
- Life Transitions (*Special interest in Pregnancy, Birth, and Postpartum)
- Conflict, Crisis, Trauma, Wellness and Fully Embodied Living.
Currently Not Accepting New Clients
My services are available at two convenient locations near you:
A. Sooke, BC
- 1852B Tominny Road, Sooke, BC V9Z 0P8
- Friday 9 am – 6 pm
B. Langford: Westshore Counselling
- 204-2780 Veterans Memorial Pkwy, Victoria, BC V9B 3S6
- Monday 9 am – 6 pm
- Tuesday 9 am – 6 pm
- Wednesday 9 am – 6 pm
- Thursday 9 am – 6 pm
Individuals: $115.00 per 50 minutes Couples: $120.00 per 50 minutes and Families: $125.00 per 50 min
- Payment by cash, cheque, or e-transfer in person or credit card/debit via online booking
- I require 24 hours notice to change or cancel appointments
- Counselling is covered by most extended health plans so please check to see if my qualifications are covered